Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

favour somtochi Ezenwobi Biography

                                               My name is favour somtochi Ezenwobi,
I
Went to royal family primary school obosi and then proceed to St. Monica's college ogbunike for my secondary education
 From adazi enu in Aniocha local government area Anambra state
 Have two siblings
 Am the first child amongst two siblings and they are all boy I Was born in onitsha
 Won 1st runner up in the contest of miss AGN  (NOLLYWOOD)onitsha zone anambra state chapter on the 10th of November 2018
I want to use this time out,to appreciate all the groups guest,that was live on our 14th anniversary Onitsha zone,SENATOR DR.VICTOR UMEH O.F.R, AMBASSADOR BISHOP DR,EMEKA NWANKPA, HIS EXCELLENCY CHIEF WILLIE.OBIANO,AND MANY OTHERS, THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT,  









                               ,TU~FRESH  MISS AGN
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments