Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Governor Amosun of Ogun State said and I quote "IF APC PROVOKES ME AGAIN

Governor Amosun of Ogun State said and I quote "IF APC PROVOKES ME AGAIN
, I WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT WE ARE COOKING THAT GOT THE HOUSE BURNT".
Governor Okorocha of IMO State said and I quote "IF I OPEN MY MOUTH AND SAY WHAT I KNOW ABOUT APC,NIGERIANS WILL BURN DOWN ASO ROCK WITHIN 24 HOURS".
Adams Oshiomole the National Chairman of APC said and I quote" IF OKOROCHA DUMPS APC FOR ANOTHER PARTY,HE WILL BE JAILED FOR LOOTING IMO STATE TREASURY ".
And i said to myself. What could they be hidding, that gullible Nigerians are yet to unravel.
Could it be that,the person we see as BUHARI is not BUHARI as being speculated by many people,that its actually JUBRIL?
Could it be that ASO ROCK is the key sponsor of BOKO HARAM and FULANI HERDSMEN?
Amosun and Okorocha should speak up now before its too late!
Nigeria deserves To Know The Truth!!!
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments