Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

WISH ADAORA OKOYE HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR SUPER STYLIST


Nigerian Beautiful Maiden. Our super stylist. Is Celebrating Her Birthday today, so she decided to use our media to tell the world,  her friends and family how happy she is, how proud she is with them for remembering her today. For making her special, her prayers to the  people that remembered her burn day  those that showed her love. That God Almighty will bless them Amen.  ADAORA OKOYE


She wrote:
Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
I love you all for wishing me well

Happy Birthday ADAORA OKOYE



                                                       WHAT SHE WISHED HER SELF


Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life.I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!
Happy birthday to me
It's Another Birthday Celebration..............

It's a time to Reminisce on how well I have spent my past years.
Like every mortal, I've been on Life's voyage...
I have had my good and bad seasons, and lookin back now......
I see the moments were worth it.
I do not Conquer because I'm the prettiest, smartest or most elegant.
I Conquer simply by Grace, Resilience,Belief in Self and those words that reads; "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE" because Truly everything is POSSIBLE.
I've never for once stopped believing and won't stop now. God has been more than good to me.
He made me special and even more special on this special day!!!
I WISH MYSELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Because today is a special day in my life i have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WORLD CHANGER,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A PRINCESS,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A RARE CREATURE,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A UNIQUE PERSONALITY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LOVER OF GOD,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A HAPPY SOUL,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN AGENT OF HUMANITARIANISM/VOLUNTEERISM OF COURSE THE WORLD/NIGERIAN IS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT PRINCESS WHO HAS DETERMINED TO ACTUALIZE HER VISION AGAINST ALL ODDS AGE WITH GRACE DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH

Happy Birthday ADAORA OKOYE

                                                                    FROM PAUL NWANKWO
You are a whole lot of work and currently one of the most annoying people I have which makes you part of my family. The world is not ready for you. In you I found a friend to cry with and laugh with, In you I found Understanding, in you I found peace. As you add one year today, May God bless you abundantly. May good things be your portion.
May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say, ADAORA OKOYE, your happy smile is amazing.
Fine GIRL physically and at heart, thanks for dealing with all my bullshit and trouble. I can never ask for a better friend. I have the QUEEN of the best.
Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Awwwww 🤗💋💋Thank you my darling buddy of life 😍God Bless you for having Celebrated with me...you are such an amazing soul...even tho sometimes we could argue and not agree with each other....yet you are that beautiful soul who tolerates my wahala😊Thank you my dear friend! You know I gat so much love for you Orè mí 💋💋💋💋May You Be Celebrated Greatly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww 🤗💋💋Thank you my darling buddy of life 😍God Bless you for having Celebrated with me...you are such an amazing soul...even tho sometimes we could argue and not agree with each other....yet you are that beautiful soul who tolerates my wahala😊Thank you my dear friend! You know I gat so much love for you Orè mí 💋💋💋💋May You Be Celebrated Greatly!!!

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)