Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

APGA WILL BE VICTORIOUS IN THE COMING ELECTIONS -- Hon. Pete Ibida By: Ifeanyi Okonkwo


Member representing Njikoka 2 at Anambra state house of Assembly and chairman house committee on trade and commerce Honourable Pete Ibida has urged Ndi-Anambra to vote massively for the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) candidates at the coming election stating that APGA remains the best party.


Ibida who is seeking to be re-elect in an interview said "Against all odds APGA remains the best and cleanest party. There is sanity and the candidates that emerged in APGA are very credibe.

" I am contesting against weaker candidates. My constituents have been cheering, supporting and backing me up all through my campaign.

"They are always there for me and are ready to contribute their quarter when called upon. That is why they choose me to represent them with a second tenure. With these in mind, I am convinced that i am blessed and God is with me. I give all glory to God and by the grace of God I will be victorious.

" For the first time, my constituents are feeling the impact of parlementry duty and good representation. They have seen what I have attracted and my verbrancy at the plenary.

On his achievements, the law marker said " My constituency project are not hidden and they are prominent. They include Clinics, market and pervelons at the three towns. Human development, scholarships and most importantly, there is peace between I and my people. A very strong relationship.

" I urge my constituents to remain faithful to our course and to the mandate they gave me by been prayerful for me and the entire system and especially for His Excellency Chief (Dr) Willie Obiano the executive Governor of Anambra state and all the people involved in governance.

"They should continue to be good followers and we will endeavour to be good leaders so that the system will be more functional and more tragetrics will be experienced.

"All we want is peace, progress and unity. This are needed to attain success .

The outspoken politician outline erosion menace at Nimo (21 sites) , Abba and Abagana as project that needed urgent attention disclosing that they are part of the project he will tackle If re-elected.

"This erosion menace has engoved farm lands and cut of roads.I wish the government will fund the roads awarded so that we can do something tangible before raining season.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments