Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Nigerian Celebrity ONYI ODIMEGWU Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today Please Wish Her Well



Nigerian Celebrity is Celebrating Her Birthday today so she decided to use our media to tell the world,  her friends and her family how happy she is, how proud she is with the people that remembered her today the people that wishes her well, that God Almighty will bless them Amen. 
ONYI ODIMEGWU She wrote:
Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
I love you all for wishing me well

Happy Birthday ONYI ODIMEGWU






                                                       WHAT SHE WISHED HER SELF


Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!
Happy birthday to me
Indeed God has been so so faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, he surprises me with a lot of goodies i don't think I deserve, he takes me to places no man can ever imagine I will get to, he gives me special attention that confuses people which lead to them asking so many questions one of my crazy friend got to extent of saying that God is partial to have been giving me much preferential treatment guess what I do when I receive such comments only laugh as usual and say God have not even started with me yet, eyes has not seen ears has not heard............what he has in stock for me




Is so amazing to know that my life is a life of testimony when I look at my left, right, and centre I see so many reasons to appreciate the almighty God who has never failed in my life, of course he is too faithful to fail. I owe everything I have today to him because he is the secret of my success yes he is!!! even in the midst of troubles, trials, temptations, challenges and odds he still proves to me that he is God all by himself.
Knowing you/serving you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me in this planet earth, atimes I take your service so personal because I know you are the reason I breath I  will forever remain Loyal and indebted to you because you are the lover of my life.
Because today is a special day in my life i have choosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!


                                                                    FROM PAUL NWANKWO
You are a whole lot of work and currently one of the most annoying people I have which makes you part of my family. The world is not ready for you. In you I found a friend to cry with and laugh with, In you I found home, in you I found peace of mind. As you add one year today, May God bless you abundantly. May good things be your portion.
May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say, ONYI ODIMEGWU, your happy smile is amazing.
Fine ANGEL physically and at heart, thanks for dealing with all my bullshit and trouble. I can never ask for a better friend. I have the QUEEN of the best.

I’m about to tell you something.
Caution📌Don’t go searching as there is only one on earth.
I went on a search, what I found was extraordinary and I can’t help but say.
I found a being who made the earth unknowingly shake on November 26th 2019. I found a treasure you won’t trade even if it was your last option. I found that necessary trouble that brings joy. I found gold that once lost is forever irreplaceable. I found a heart so big the whole world can fit in. I found a human that gives the sun a reason to shine. I went on a deeper search, I saw a Woman like no other.
I saw a grown up with the heart of a child. I saw a Woman that God focused on his creation and crowned her an art work of focus for all but in everything, this woman never looses her focus thereby creating more things for people to focus on. I saw an unapologetically ambitious woman. A real woman ,A hottie that shuts the world up with one stare, A woman that has learnt not to relent.
I saw a blessing to all in disguise. I saw the king of all the best. I saw peace of mind. I saw ONYI ODIMEGWU. a Talented, original brilliant irreplaceable Lady, amazingly knowledgeable, recognizably extraordinary. Happy birthday hun.  
 

Reactions

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)