Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

ON 9TH MAY 2019 OBIOMA OBIDIEGWU CONVOCATION (NNAMDI AZUKIWE UNIVERSITY) UNIZIK AWKA ANAMBRA STATE


Congratulations OBILOVE on your successful graduation/convocation, it’s not an easy task but you achieved it with God by your side.

LITTLE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OBIOMA OBIDIEGWU
I Hawked 'Pure-water’,Sanitary pads, Jewelries To Pay My School fees - Obioma Obidiegwu

By Harris Chuma

Obioma Obidiegwu is a rare combination of beauty and brain. She does not belong to the clique of women who opt to sit at home to gossip and gloat over their prettiness. Rather, Obioma chose to put her brains to work. She is a prominent member of Anambra Online Media Community, a creative writer cum digi-entreprenuer.
Despite her lack of no financial muscle to get more education after her NCE, she was driven by her doggedness to be a thorough–bred professional, and earn a good degree from the  highly revered Nnamdi Azkiwe University, Awka. Consequently, Obioma abandoned her primary school teaching job, and plunged head-on into entrepreneurship, with the firm resolve to carve a niche for herself in education and add value to society. She hawked sachet water popularly known as ‘pure-water, sanitary pads, jewelries and other products just to pay her school fees. Today, this beautiful social media influencer is not regretting her move. She has successfully graduated from the university, grown to become a giant oak. Obioma popularly known as Digi-Love for her profound exploits on social media activism, and digital marketing, has been intellectually empowered and uplifted to do greater things.

Here, Obioma reveals the secret of how she grew her business with zero capital into a money spinning venture and was able to pay her school fees.


“The Journey Started, I was staying off campus, yes but I will always wake up by 5:30am to prepare for school just to pick the first bus to school and never to miss my first lecture. I was combining my lectures and Hawking of Jewelries, Sanitary Pad around the school. It was paying because with it, I raised small small gain to take care of my school expenses (Tfare, buying of books and handout & other necessities). Later I joined selling of pure water in my business but I only do that in my lodge to ease the stress. Despite all that stress and ordeal I was still making good grades in school. The determination to succeed was burning like fire, the strategy to survive was there too and with the help of my family, friends and ally I was able to survive financially, emotionally and spiritually in school Today, I am walking down to receive the Certificate of My First Degree in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka with Tear in my Eyes and Joy in my heart” She said.

So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!
Celebrate in style.

OBIOMA OBIDIEGWU’S COMMENTS TO HER PEOPLE
My Heartfelt Appreciation:
Words Alone Can not thank You My Family and Friends for celebrating my graduation with me.
The Prayers | Best Wishes | Gifts | Financial Support| Text Messages | Calls | Online Celebrations | Your Presence | (See you all Sitting around Me, Laughing, Taking Pictures, Sharing in My Joy, Eating the Little I Prepared and Drinking Made Me feel Loved the Most)
Am so Grateful and happy that you (Family, Friends and Allies) shared in my Success and Celebration in one way or the other. Thank You So Much Pals
I am so Lucky to Have You Wonderful Social Media Friends, Family, and Allies Like You.
Small Me was Treated Like a Queen
They Came Through to Celebrate with Me. God Bless them for me
Uwa Ntoor FM Onyebuchi Dike
, CEO LassBejoy Event Centre who gave out space for the Celebration,
Onyedikachi Chidi Michael Amazing Twins Peter and Paul Nwankwo Austine Canice Chimdum Jr. Chidiebere Anene #
Kosiso Hillary Nkem Hillary and his squad, Akudo Loritta
Onunkwo Kizzito Harrison Madubueze SA to Gov
Willie Obiano



Congratulations OBILOVE on your successful graduation/convocation, it’s not an easy task but you achieved it with God by your side.
You’re a wonderful and awesome friend, Mayborn, may God continue to guide your steps.......Amen.
I-WITNESS CREW are proud of you!


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments