Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

WISH SOOMA TRACY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY


SOOMA TRACY is Celebrating Her Birthday today so she decided to use our media to tell the world,  her friends and family how happy she is, how proud she is with the people that remembered her today the people that wishes her well, that God Almighty will bless them Amen.

                                                   HER PRAYERS

Okay first of all let Me say a little prayer for myself....

Mmesomachukwu!!!

The God's goodness and mercy shall follow me, Unending joy,favour and abundant grace shall surround me all the days of my life...Amen....

Next All thanks to Almighty God for today and for always and I want to say a big thank you to each and everyone of you who took out time to wish me well.... To my family you guys are my strength..my dearest paddies(Hills,Maryon,Sharon,Vicky to mention a few cuz if i start calling names my wall go full) and friends you guys rock.....i cherish and I love you all

Happy birthday Sooma..

Happiest birthday PP....

                                                     FROM PAUL NWANKWO

You are a whole lot of work and currently one of the most annoying people I have which makes you part of my family. The world is not ready for you. But am ready for you. In you I found a friend to cry with and laugh with, In you I found home.
May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say, SOOMA TRACY, your happy smile is amazing.
Fine ANGEL physically and at heart, thanks for dealing with all my bullshit and trouble. I can never ask for a better friend. I have the QUEEN of the best.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments