Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Uche Nworah Celebrates birthday amidst pomp


Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer,  Anambra Broadcasting Service Mr Uche Nworah has celebrated his birthday today. The event which was graced by all the Management and Staff of the Corpration took place at the Corporation’s auditorium.

While speaking at the event, Mr.  Uche Nworah commended the Management and Staff of ABS, his family, and other well wishers of his  for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their being present at the  event, his joy would not have been complete.

                                                 HIS PRAYER  


Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!”
“Indeed God has been so faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, and he surprises me with a lot of goodies. I don't think I deserve them. He takes me to places no man can ever imagine I will get to, gives me special attention that confuses people making them ask so many questions. One of my crazy friends after comparing God’s goodness in my life, with those of others concluded that God is partial to have been giving me much preferential treatments.  Each time I receive such comments,  I laugh as usual and would say  that God has not even started with me yet; eyes have not seen ; and ears have not heard what He (God) has in stock for me.
 “It’s amazing to know that my life is a life of testimony. When I look at my left, right, and center, I see so many reasons to appreciate the Almighty God. He has never failed me; Of course He is too faithful to fail. I owe everything I have today to him because he is the secret of my success. Yes He is!!! Even in the midst of troubles, trials, temptations, challenges and all odds, He still proves to me that He is God all by himself.
“Knowing and serving you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me in this planet earth. Atimes,  I take your service so personal because I know you are the reason I breathe. I will forever remain Loyal and indebted to you because you are the lover of my life. Because today is a special day in my life, I have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you. Use me and do whatever you wish.

                                                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!”



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments