Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

WISH LINDA IKEJI HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Please Say Happy birthday to the Hard-working, resolute and amiable  model and also the Chief Executive Official  and the Managing Director of lindaikeji’sblog
Linda ikeji has celebrated her birthday today. While speaking, lindaikeji commended her fans, her family, and other well wishers of her for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their being present at the event, her joy would not have been complete.

                                                              HER PRAYERS

Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!
It's my birthday today, guys! My last year as a 30-something year old! ???. But I am so grateful for how far God has brought me. For all the blessings I don't take for granted; for my son, parents, siblings, great friends, dedicated readers of those blog, loyal fans, everyone who has followed my journey and to you reading this!
.Happy birthday to me! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. God bless you and yours! #Sept19 #Virgogirl
Because today is a special day in my life I have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments