Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Happ Birthday To Alagboso Nancy Amarachi

Please Say Happy birthday to the Hard-working, resolute and amiable model  and also a fashion designer  Amarachi Alagboso Nancy popularly known as Marachi has celebrated her birthday today.
While speaking Nancy commended her friends, her family, and other well wishers of her for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their wishes, her joy would not have been complete.

Nancy is a lady with a good heart, too emotional, but not an easy going person. But very funny to be with.

                                              HER PRAYERS

Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!

Indeed God has been so faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, he surprises me with a lot of goodies I don't think I deserve, he takes me to places no man can ever imagine.

Because today is a special day in my life I have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!




                                           FROM PAUL NWANKWO

May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say Nancy, your happy smile is amazing.

Fine ANGEL physically and at heart, you are a better friend. A QUEEN of the best.

Reactions

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Happy birthday Nancy darling ..many more blissful years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday love, my day 1 buddy I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Nana luv, Strong lady with a beautiful heart and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. HBD my sweet bestie ❤️💖💋💋💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy sagacious birthday Nana love, may God perfect all that concerns u now and forever Amen. Best wishes to u darling, I love u now and always, cheers❤😘🎂🍾

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to a beautiful damsel like you. You are loved! Have fun like never before. May God bless your new age and take you places beyond your imagination. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy love. I wish you the very best today and always. May you prosper in good health. God bless you. Happy birthday ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am sorry am doing this fans But I have to Happy birthday love Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday sister , I pray for many more years and Success ahead 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)