Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ACTRESS IBEH MIRACLE



Ibeh Miracle Oluebube 

Is 24 today

 

Please Say Happy birthday to the Hard-working, resolute and amiable Nollywood actress Ibeh Miracle Oluebube popularly known as Purity, she is 24 today. While speaking, Miracle commended her fans, family, and other well wishers of her for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their wishes, her joy would not have been complete.

Simple lady, too emotional, but not an easy going person. But very funny to be with, beautiful lady with a good heart.

 


HER PRAYERS

Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!

Indeed God has been so faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, he surprises me with a lot of goodies I don't think I deserve, he takes me to places no man can ever imagine I will get to, he gives me special attention that confuses people which lead to

them asking so many questions one of my crazy friend got to extent of saying that God is partial to have been giving me much preferential treatment guess what I do when I receive such comments only laugh as usual and say God have not even started with me yet, eyes has not seen ears has not heard............what he has in stock for me

 

Because today is a special day in my life I have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

 




                               FROM PAUL NWANKWO

You are a whole lot of work and currently one of the most understanding person I have come across. My first love, I know how we started how we met then you use to tell me you want to join the industry, you want to be a star, I said cam down after school you will have full time for it. But you took everything by your own but am happy where you are today you achieved your dream and still going higher don’t worry you will get to the top my boo.  I pray God bless your hustle and make you the super star and rich enough build your own academy so you can build more talent.

May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say Miracle your happy smile is amazing.

 

 


Reactions

Post a Comment

40 Comments

  1. Happy birthday Golden queen Mimi Ibe.May God continue to strengthen your light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday Mimi my personal person

      Delete
    2. Happy birthday to you my good friend, all the blessing attach to birthday is yours ijn

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Mimi ibeh, may God continue to favour you beyond your imaginations, Amen! more contracts and endorsements to you nwaoma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Mimi. May your coast be enlarged more in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for a day like this so that I will use the opportunity to express my love for you dear I wish you the best in all your locomotion happy birthday dearest Mimi Ibe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tank God miz ibeh & happy birthday 2u ur pluz one today may all ur wish be granted into u in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest Birthday darling. You're such a wonderful soul. I wish the best on this your special day, age gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to my Nollywood star Ibeh Miracle Popularly known as Purity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clifford uchechukwuJune 11, 2020 at 6:45 PM

    Happy birthday to you Mimi, may this day bring u happiness and fufilment of dreams Amen! You're the best dear,(super star) the sky is your starting point! Age with massive grace dear have fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to you mimi I wish you all the best things in life remain bless and enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to this beautiful actress.wishing u all the best in life.
    Long life nd prosperity.
    Age with massive grace.
    Once again, HBD dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to the number one actress

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Mimi, may your days be long. Fruitful days awaits you in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Birthday blessings to you dear.. May God continue to bless and guide you in the right direction.. And may his blessing and love never cease coming your way.. Live the longest of life and prosper the most dearie.. My congratulations to you..🎂🥂🎉🎊

    ReplyDelete
  14. My old time love, calm and gentle like a dove, endowed with natural beauty. From afar, Nkem Finest wishes u more fulfilled years ahead. Keep living and shining .Happy birthday, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to you. I wish you more happy years and God's grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday Mimi onye film llnp bless up biko

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to my beautiful and lovely princess I wish you all the best in life may heaven open for your sake and to the blessings of God will follow you all the days of your life in Jesus name amen. Happy enjoying my dear

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to u, wish u long life and prosperity in Jesus name.Amen .enjoy your day my beautiful sister mimi.the morning star.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happybrithday SUGAR may our good Lord continue to bless you now and always Amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mimi, you will continue to go higher and higher in Jesus name. Happy birthday to you. YOU ARE BLESSED FOR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  21. On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.🌹💐🍇🍒🎂🎂🧁🍰🍾🥂🍸🍷🍾🍹🥂🍸🍾🥂🍹🍸

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday most famous Nollywood actress

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday to you talented one,a rare germ,I wish you all the finest things life,shine one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday omalicha may God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy birthday 🎁🎂🎉🎊🎈 to you my sweetness age gracefully wish More birthdays to celebrate long life and prosperity
    Can't love you less baby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday Mimi Ibeh. May God blessings and favor never depart from ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday to you my darling, on this special day of yours, I pray for Gods blessings to continue in your life, may your new season be filled with success, favor, grace to succeed, more achievements in life. God bless your new age my darling baby boo. 🎂🍰🥪🍦🍾🍷

    ReplyDelete
  28. Elder Steve AgbataJune 12, 2020 at 12:59 AM

    Happy birthday Mimi. Wishing you God's abundant blessings and many more happy returns. May God bless your new age and grant you your heart desires. Congrats Ada Olisa. �� �� �� �� �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy birthday to:
    A Queen,
    An actress,
    A hustle,
    A Lady with a lovely heart.

    Happy birthday to a cousin like no other, she understands every minute. Sis enjoy your day dear.
    I pray for more grace and opportunities in all your dealings.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear God, today I bring my loved one before you on her birthday and pray your blessings and guidance over her life. Thank you for leading her and guiding Her in life. Help her to know how loved and cherished she Was. Bless and protect her in the year ahead. May she know your peace and strength when she wake and your comfort and rest when She lay down to sleep. May her future be filled with hope. Amen
    Happy birthday Mimi
    Much love dear

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday my dear Mimi, may you excel in grace

    ReplyDelete
  32. I wish you long life,prosperity, peace, joy, happiness, new heights and new levels, more digits and more funds and more success to your work at hand

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday to you Mimidoo wish you success,break through in your movie career and long life as well
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday to you my good friend, all the blessing attach to birthday is yours ijn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you, Mimi. May you continue to excel!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy birthday to a woman of substance mimi may God keep lifting you up in your carrier. I wish you age with grace pretty. Enjoy your new age. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy birthday dear wish you all the good things in life in Jesus name Amen.........

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy birthday Mimi Ibe...
    From the day we met and spoke to each other for the 1st time, I knew there was something special about u that the world at large needs to complete the existence of mankind. Ur time might have not reached to hit ur peak but believe me its now and u will have a voice that no one can silent.... This is coming from the entire V3CT4R FILMZ... We know little about u but see the you that is untold.....
    God bless your new age

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)