Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Who still remember Abby Plaatjes former ‘Big Brother Africa house mate

 

 


‘Big Brother Africa didn't give me what I expected' – Abby Plaatjes

 One of the first housemates of the debut edition of the Big Brother Africa, Abby Plaatjes recently opened up on life after Big Brother Africa as well as how she didn’t get what she expected from the platform in this exclusive chat.

 The mother of two represented South Africa and came third in the maiden edition of the reality TV show.

How would you describe the reality TV show, Big Brother Africa as a former housemate?

 All I can say is that Big Brother is an adventure, you never know what is coming till it gets to you and you never know what you are going to get because everyday and every hour is a surprise, so don’t go in there thinking you know what is coming because you never do.

For current housemates, what would you tell them should they be getting advice from you?

I would tell them to just really have fun and enjoy the experience because it’s that thing that millions of people want and for once just enjoy the best of it and it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. So, Just go in there, have fun, if you win the money, that is amazing but don’t rob yourself of the the fun and experience while focusing on the money because you are going to have fun unlimited.

Did you feel bad about not winning?

 No, I mean I was the last female and the first South African top 3.

Did participation in Big Brother Africa open the doors for you as expected?

 No, it didn’t give me what I expected or exactly everything I have but BBA gave me the platform to the door and I needed to open the door myself. It didn’t help because everything I’ve done till this point has always been through God, my personality and people around me.

So, after Big Brother Africa, what have you been up to?

 I’ve been doing TV shows and I run my own PR Company now. So I work for a lot of great brands and amazing artists plus exquisite events, travels and I’ve got TV but that is not my major focus for now.




Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments