Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

FINALLY!!! President Buhari Puts Nnamdi Kanu To Shame, Debunks “Jubril From Sudan” Rumors


Social media has been abuzz for the past few weeks over claims by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead and has been replaced by Jubril from Sudan. On Sunday,
December 2, 2018, Buhari finally reacted to the rumors.
President Buhari, who is in Poland for an official engagement, said in Kraków, Poland, that he is alive and would soon celebrate his 76th birthday.
According to Bashir Ahmad, his personal assistant on new media, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong.” – President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland.

There had been claims that the alleged cloned president of Nigeria is actually Jubrin from Sudan. This is the first time Buhari will personally react to the allegation.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments