Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Cardi B Strips down & Bares All in Video Rant after Picture Goes Viral

Cardi B can't stop, won't stop! She has always given it back to the trolls and this time her reply to the people who circulated her photoshopped image from her appearance at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada, was a clear STFU from her side.


Cardi appeared in a yellow thigh-high slit dress at the red carpet and posed passionately for pictures with Offset, however, in one of the rather NSFW pictures where she raised one of her legs flashed tiny underwear she was wearing underneath. However, trolls photoshopped the picture to make it look like she wasn’t wearing any.

But Cardi B being Cardi B took on to Instagram to answer the trolls in the most explicit manner. The I Like It hitmaker stripped off to just a tiny thong and pointed out at her genitalia and went on a rant about how the trolls doctored her Las Vegas red carpet picture and circulated it online.

She can be heard saying in the video, "Y'all motherf***ers going around showing this f***ing picture now y'all photoshopping it even more." She continued to rant with a reference to her vagina and said, "This right here is where I birthed my daughter from. This right here the part when I go like this, that's just my a**. You know when you got the fat a**."

"Y'all wanna look at my p**** so bad, you should have seen me when I was a motherf***ing stripper and I was promoting myself like "come see me!" Now too bad!," she continued.

The post has since been taken down from her social media handles.

But you can still watch it here 📹:
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments