Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

TESTIMONY: SURVIVOR OF AGULU ACCIDENT ON Spt2–AMADI JOY TESTIFY


A Testimony From a living Faith Member (Winners Ministry) Amadi Joy Who Survived a fatal Accident on September 2 2019 at Agulu Lake.
Here is her testimony


By Ruth Orji



I have dominion. The Lord is so faithful and merciful to me.  I’m a corps member in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government. In Anambra State.

 On Monday, September 2, on my way back from Awka to Ekwulobia, immediately after Agulu lake, a 911 carrying heavy iron failed brake and hit our bus.
 Our driver whom I sat beside died with his skul scattered,  but nothing happen to me. The skull of the driver was all over my body, in a bus of fourteen seated passengers, only four persons survived, including the Toyota Camry which was behind us that was also hitted by the 911, the question I kept receiving from people is where do you worship and I kept telling them is Winners’ Chapel and they kept saying that I won and my God is with me. Those dead were taken to the mortuary, I just return all Glory to God Almighty May God Continue to bless our  David Oyedepo.  Amadi Joy



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments