Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Actress Abigail De Clinton Anyanwu On A New Style Celebrating Her Birthday

Nigerian Beautiful Actress is Celebrating Her Birthday today so she decided to use our media to tell the world,  her friends and her family how happy she is, how proud she is with the people that remembered her today the people that wished her well, that God Almighty will bless them Amen.    Abigail De Clinton Anyanwu is a Special girl,  she is more than a gold, innocent beauty. She looks stunning.


She wrote:
Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
I love you all for wishing me well


Happy Birthday Abigail De Clinton Anyanwu
Wishes From Stella Nathan HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A RARE GEM
Please dear friends...help me wish her a lovely, great birthday though it came late. She is a lady with a heart of gold, an achiever,above all she is very hilarious.
My dear friend, course mate, Nollywood actress, our future Hollywood star.....the sky is your starting point as you make it among all odds.
Good health and prosperity shall be your second name.....happy birthday dear Abigail De Clinton Anyanwu


Wishes From Juliet C Okere
Though the information came late, but I can't stop expressing my feelings toward her...happy birthday to my fast rising star actress, a model (queen of igbo heritage, queen of akagbo finest) a sister, a God mother....the best you can share ur problems with and receive good solution in return...may ur dreams come true and may you receive miracle money in ur bank acct (gbagam) I love you so much...more grace to ur greatness.




                                                       WHAT SHE WISHED HER SELF


Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!
Happy birthday to me
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments