Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Finally Obioma Obidiegwu is the winner of social media Personality Award of the year 2018

Finally She Made it Behold Yours truly  Obilove the winner of SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY AWARD OF THE YEAR (FEMALE) 2018

Here is what she wrote to the people that supported her.
Dear Friends and Allies,

Am overwhelmed by Your Support and Votes,
It is said that "No one achieves success without the help of others and any one who achieves success must so acknowledge the help of others.
I can't Hide my feelings and expression of happiness and gratitude because without you all my online family, friends of friends and followers this honour wouldn't have been possible. I'd like to mention names but let me keep them in my memory.
I dedicate this Award to:


*HolySpirit My Greatest Friend
*To You all My Online Family
*To Onitsha Social Media Connect
Sincerely, From the dept of my heart, I appreciate and love you my online Family
Thank You Social Media Family
God Bless You Y'all
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments