Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

OCHENDO TO COMPLETE 200 BILLION PROJECT THAT WAS ABANDONED FOR OVER SIX YEARS


N200b farm settlement abandoned in six years

The Federal Government special farm settlement project worth over N200 billion has been abandoned six years after its commencement.

By: New Telegraph
       The project, which was awarded to traditional ruler of a community in Bayelsa state under the regime of former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, was expected to house staff of the settlement, office complex and agricultural facilities. 
       The complex was to assist the Anambra state College of Agriculture, Mgbakwu, in the institution’s practice works when completed.
According to the former for agriculture, chief Godson Ezenagu, who spoke with reporters in Awka North Local Government area the project was attracted by him while he was in office, but lamented that it had been abandoned six years after.
       “This is a federal government project and it was awarded to a contractor, who is a traditional ruler in Bayelsa state and the contractor mobilized to site and later work stopped.”
We have written to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and ever since nothing had been done.

       Ezenagu, who is the federal House of Representatives’ candidate for under the platform of Social Democratic Party (SDP), noted that party his mission in national assembly was to ensure that the project was completed.
    “We have college of agriculture Mgbakwu, and the settlement was to service the school in practical training and also provide employment for people in the area.
       “The five buildings already constructed in the area have all collapsed and it is fast becoming a hideout for criminals. 
Now People Of Awka North And South, Please Try And Vote For Ochendo. For Your Better Tomorrow He is The Light.
Reactions

Post a Comment

21 Comments

  1. We Must Vote For You, But Please Do Not Disappoint Us. Awka North And South Love You My People My People. @paul Nwankwo You are Doing A Good Job Let Him Give You A Good Pay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Are going If Not You No one Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Believe You sir Am From Okpuno Am Voting For You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politicians If You get there Now you Wont Remember Your Promise But We Ifite People Must Vote For You My People My People

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love You Ochendo Am From AmuoBia And I must Vote For You This 200 Billion Must Come Home My People My People

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Are Just The Only Candidate The Is Active In SDP And You Must Win Other Are Going No Where

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aluta Continu My People Vote Ochendo He is The Right Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. We Need A Man Like You As A President

    ReplyDelete
  9. Politicians Hmmmmm They Dont Have Good Mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Na Lets Try You Am From Amaeyi

    ReplyDelete
  11. You Are A Man With A Good Heart You Accommodate Everyone Around You. I Believe You Will Make A Good Leader. Am Awka North Me And My Family Must Vote You

    ReplyDelete
  12. You Are A Man With A Good Heart You Accommodate Everyone Around You. I Believe You Will Make A Good Leader. Am Awka North Me And My Family Must Vote You

    ReplyDelete
  13. You Accommodate Everyone Around You That Is Why I Love You. I Believe You Will Make A Good Leader. Am Awka North You Are Going

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Hope You Are Paying This Your Blogger Well Lets Start From There Sir Ochendo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awka North And South Will Not Let You Down We Must Vote You In

    ReplyDelete
  16. Make Sure You Are Paying This Your Blogger Well

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ochendo Ochendo Man Of The Year You Are Going

    ReplyDelete
  18. APGA Will Cry The Day You will Win Dont Mind Them

    ReplyDelete
  19. You Are A Man With A Good Heart You Accommodate Everyone Around You. I Believe You Will Make A Good Leader. Am Awka North Me And My Family Must Vote You

    ReplyDelete
  20. I go vote for you but no run me street if u win ooo

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)