Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

NOLLYWOOD: Director Ifeanyi Azodo Is Celebrating


Nigerian Celebrity  Director Ifeanyi Azodo is Celebrating His Birthday today so he decide to use our media to tell the world,  friends and  family how happy he is, how proud he is with the people that remembered him today the people that wish him well, that God Almighty will bless them Amen. This man is one of the best director in the industry, Before you call Nollywood you have remember him.

HIS PRAYER


Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!

Indeed God has been so  faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, he surprises me with a lot of goodies I don't think I deserve, he takes me to places no man can ever imagine I will get to, he gives me special attention that confuses people which lead to them asking so many questions one of my crazy friend got to extent of saying that God is partial to have been giving me much preferential treatment guess what I do when I receive such comments only laugh as usual and say God have not even started with me yet, eyes has not seen ears has not heard............what he has in stock for me
Is so amazing to know that my life is a life of testimony when I look at my left, right, and center I see so many reasons to appreciate the almighty God who has never failed in my life, of course he is too faithful to fail. I owe everything I have today to him because he is the secret of my success yes he is!!! even in the midst of troubles, trials, temptations, challenges and odds he still proves to me that he is God all by himself.
Knowing you/serving you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me in this planet earth, atimes I take your service so personal because I know you are the reason I breath I  will forever remain Loyal and indebted to you because you are the lover of my life.
Because today is a special day in my life i have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

BOSS IFEANYI AZODO  (DGN)



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments