Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

THIS IS THE REASON YOU VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.


VOTE FOR A BETTER FUTURE VOTE TO SAVE SOULS. VOTE TO BE VALUED.

I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.*

~*I regret voting for a man who promised not to pay fuel subsidy but paid the most*

~*I regret voting for a man who promised to convert presidential fleet to national carrier but later fleeced Nigeria in the name of a new national carrier*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but instead destroyed 12 million Jobs in 3 years according to the NBS.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger, grass cutter, and more in his cabinet*.

~ *I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.*

~ *I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.*

~ *I say No to Buhari in 2019
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments