Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UCHE ANGEL

Please Say Happy birthday to the Hard-working, resolute and amiable Model. Uche Angel has celebrated her birthday today. While speaking, Uche  commended her friends, her family, and other well wishers of her for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their wishes, her joy would not have been complete.

A lady with a good heart, too emotional, but not an easy going person. But very funny to be with Very fun to be with, a beautiful lady with a good heart.
 
                                                                                    HER PRAYERS
Lord thank you for all you have done in my life. I appreciate your caring and the joy you brought into my life. I ask you Lord to continue to bless me. If not you, no one else!
Indeed God has been so faithful in my life, he takes me one step at a time, he surprises me with a lot of goodies I don't think I deserve, he takes me to places no man can ever imagine I will get to, he gives me special attention that confuses people which lead to them asking so many questions one of my crazy friend got to extent of saying that God is partial to have been giving me much preferential treatment guess what I do when I receive such comments only laugh as usual and say God have not even started with me yet, eyes has not seen ears has not heard............what he has in stock for me
Because today is a special day in my life I have chosen to use the avenue to rededicate my life to you use me and do whatever you wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

                                                                    FROM PAUL NWANKWO
May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say Uche Angel, your happy smile is amazing.
Fine ANGEL physically and at heart, thanks for dealing with all my bullshit and trouble.




Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)