Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Nonny Real

Please Say Happy birthday to the Hard-working, resolute and amiable business Nonny Real. While speaking, Nonny  commended her family, and other well wishers of her for partaking in the celebration, adding that without their wishes, her joy would not have been complete.

Simple lady, too emotional, but not an easy going person. But very funny to be with, beautiful lady with a good heart.

 

                                            HER PRAYERS

Nonny Real

Happy birthday to me. No evil is permitted to come near me all the days of my life. Today, i celebrate the fulfillment of many promises of safety for me. I am a candidate of grace, an heir of the kingdom of heaven. My life is blessed, nd i know it. It is a new year for me. There's no other way to say I am grateful for life. Many re in the great beyond nd oblivion of the passage of time. I will not die bit live to be a wonder to many. My life is beautiful, I am a year older today. Happy blessed birthday to me......




Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments